The Tennessee Language Center (TLC) reserves the right to cancel a world language class if fewer than three (3) students paying full tuition are enrolled in an online course or fewer than four (4) paying students are enrolled in an in-person course. If TLC cancels the class and cannot accommodate you with another class option, your payment will be fully refunded. Credit card transactions will be credited to the original card used. Refund checks will be mailed for cash or check transactions. This process takes 3 to 4 weeks.
Any class withdrawal request must be made at least five (5) days before the start date of the class in order to:
- Receive a full refund minus a $25 administrative fee, or
- Receive a credit towards a custom class (10, 15, 20, or 25 hour) package, or
- Use the balance to purchase class materials (if applicable), or
- Transfer the balance to another student or a gift certificate, or
- Make a tax-deductible donation to the TLC scholarship fund.
No refunds or TLC credits will be issued for student withdrawals once classes have begun or for missed classes.
For questions about this policy, please contact the World Language Department at firstname.lastname@example.org