This 2-day workshop is a requirement to become a Certified Court Interpreter for the State of Tennessee. It also serves as a thorough introduction for anyone interested in a career as a professional interpreter. After completing the workshop, students will have the necessary tools and resources to initiate the official Registration and Certification process administered by the Tennessee Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC).
Topics covered during the workshop include:
– The process for becoming a Certified Court Interpreter
– Overview of the Tennessee Court system
– Ethical foundations and standards of professional practice
– Modes of interpretation
– Exercises for improving memory and recall
– Techniques for note-taking in consecutive interpretation
Learn more at: https://tfli.org/its/
Register online at: https://bit.ly/2DgLsog
Materials are included in the registration fee.
Overview of TN State Court Interpreter Certification Process: https://www.tncourts.gov/
Questions? Email email@example.com