Corporate Language Classes for Foreign Language or English
The goal of language classes needn’t be fluency to achieve remarkable results. Language classes open the door to intercultural competence; empowering employees to uphold your company’s strong, thoughtful, valuable reputation across cultures and around the world.
Why choose TN Language Center for your training?
- Reputation: State agency providing language services for over 30 years
- Quality: Vetted and trained teachers.
- Convenience: Meet on site, or at TN Language Center
- Custom: Tailored to your company needs
- Competitive Prices, Easy Processing
- Knowledgeable, friendly service
Fill out the form below to get started.
Culture and Diversity Training
The professionals at the Tennessee Language Center help facilitate business without borders. In today’s global environment, the best businesses are not only in compliance with Title VI but take the lead on culture and diversity training. Training and workshops can help bolster the cultural competency of an organization, as well as offer solutions to common problems in communication.
TN Language Center offers a variety of prepared and customized training to suit your precise business needs, including:
- Refugee and Immigrant 101
- Cross cultural communication
- Implicit bias
- Culture-specific training (ex: DRC, Somali, Kurdish, etc).
- Customized workshops – we will create a training to meet your individual organizational needs
To request culture and diversity training or learn more, please contact Mo Silvera (firstname.lastname@example.org).
TN Language Center
The Tennessee Language Center (formerly TFLI), an agency of the University of Tennessee’s Institute for Public Service established in 2018, is dedicated to responsive service of the public sector, the business community and private citizens in realizing their intercultural communication goals.