Careers with Tennessee Language Center
Established in 1986, Tennessee Language Center (formerly TFLI) has helped the citizens and businesses of Tennessee reach their linguistic goals through language classes, professional development, interpretation, and translation. We are always looking for vibrant, considerate professionals to support our clients’ needs.
Interested in joining our dedicated team of language professionals? Read below to learn more about how you can get involved.
TN Language Center hires full-time and part-time employees as administrative staff to support our students, teachers, interpreters, translators, and clients. Our administrative staff is a well-rounded team of courteous, friendly, dynamic individuals with a wide variety of backgrounds and experience, representing many languages and cultures. In addition to professional qualifications, individuals interested in working with TN Language Center must possess a heart for public service and willingness to learn.
Why Work at TN Language Center ?
Why work at TN Language Center ?
At Tennessee Language Center, we offer a friendly, collaborative, multi-cultural work experience. We value the contributions and enthusiasm of all of our team members and ensure they know they are appreciated for helping us to excel. We do this by providing:
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Fair Pay and opportunities for increases
- A cooperative work environment
- Family-friendly policies and flexible scheduling
Additionally, as employees of the University of Tennessee, those hired to TN Language Center full-time are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K + matching
- Group medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Higher education through the University of Tennessee employee fee waiver program
- University of Tennessee pension upon 5+ years of full-time service