The old adage “you get what you pay for” is certainly true of interpretation and translation services. Low-cost services often end up costing organizations more – in time, reputation, bids lost, and lawsuits – because the interpreters and translators providing services at such a low cost often don’t have the training and experience required to prove high-quality interpretation and translation. Check out our Interpretation and Translation Services Flyer 2014 for an overview of the services we offer.
Professionalism and Quality
- Our interpreters and translators have native language fluency, extensive experience in a variety of settings and fields, and cultural sensitivity.
- TFLI interpreters are trained in professional ethics and standards of practice, undergo background checks and remain neutral third parties on site or by phone.
- TFLI works with translators who are members of, and certified by, the American Translators Association, and many also have degrees in translation and/or foreign languages.
- Our network of over 500 professional interpreters and translators guarantees we can provide services in almost any language.
- Hosting a foreign delegation for a business meeting or conference? TFLI is your one-stop answer for translating presentation materials as well as providing interpretation services and equipment for meetings.
- Working with TFLI means you don’t have to worry if the interpreter gets sick or the translator’s computer crashes because it’s our responsibility to find a replacement and make sure your project is completed.
Attention to Detail
Our staff carefully considers each project to address any logistical or linguistic challenges and makes sure our customer’s needs are met.
TFLI Interpretation Coordinators work closely with our clients to ensure all of their needs are met and carefully select an interpreter whose experience and skill-set are appropriate for each interpretation setting. Our Interpretation Coordinators are also sensitive to the cultural needs of the immigrant and refugee communities and are important resources for our clients.
TFLI Translation Project Managers work with clients to identify the target audience of the translated document, evaluate documents before the translation process begins in order to identify issues that may hinder translation, develop glossaries of terminology that serve as resources for translators and ensure consistent translation, and carefully select translators for projects based on their areas of expertise. When the translation is complete, the Translation Project Managers conduct final quality reviews of each translated document for content and formatting.